Monday, March 31, 2014

Second Card From 1st Order...

Good Morning from another Snowy Northern Maine morning!!! I figure at this point, we'll still be digging out in July so might as well enjoy the "Prettiness" of it all and just pretend that we're still in January and tomorrow is not the 1st day of April!

Here is Card #2 I made from the 1st order I received recently.  Its a Birthsy Card with matchinv envelope loaded in ribbon, pop ups and of course, BLING! I used AC Moore Pink and White Cardstock for the base and the Patterned Paper is from Best Creations Inc as well as the die cuts. I added a fe strips of Ribbon and a Ribbon Yoyo to the front ad well as Rhinestones (of course! ). On the inside,  I created a PopUp mechanism, and of course more Bling! A matching envelope was rubber stamped,  and away we go! 

As always,  Thanks for stopping by! ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment