Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baby It's Col Outside!

Another weekend over, and a new week has begun! Time to get all my "Must do" projects going and out the door! I was able to catch up on a few cards over the weekend seeing as the warmest it got over here was about 5 above zero and the wind chills hit -25...not exactly playful outdoor weather, so my daughter and I took in some bonding time in the studio...



With the cold weather set in and a lil time on our hands, we finally got all the Christmas decorations down, and I remembered I needed a Thank You Secret Santa Card (better late than never, right?!), and this is what I came up with! The feel reminds me of a Christmas gift with the ribbons and just the way the paper is layered. 
I used Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, AC Moore Solid Cardstock for the base and DCWV Christmas Stack Patterned Paper for the top layer. Hope you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment