Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Escapes...

Good morning Crafty World! The beautiful sunshine this morning reminds me Spring IS coming...at some point! Yesturday proved that this Winter is taking it's tole, Jocelyn is still sick, and after trying to go back to school, she just couldn't do it...she called me after being gone only 1hr to go get her, and so I decided it was time to go back to the Drs., and so we did. New Antibiotics,  New Neb Treatments,  New Cough Syrup, a Lung Function Test scheduled in 6wks, and an Order For LOTS & LOTS OF REST!!! That one didn't go over well, but would it have with any other 9yr old??! 

So that left little time for Crafting,  but I managed to get a Birthday Card for one of her Friends done. Obviously this one is Cricut all-the-way! I used the Something to Celebrate Cartridge and just die cut extra layers for the top of the Party Hat, ran them thru my Xyron, as well as the bottom layer, and Glittered them up. I used Rhinestones for the centers of the "dots", and left the inside blank for my Daughter to handle the writing part.

Thank God I have this Creative Life to escape to when my Real
Life gets to be a lil much.....hope you like my Creations! Have a
B-E-A utiful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment