Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Monochromatic Thank You


Good Morning from Melty Northern Maine! Yesterday's snow did not accumulate,  Thank Heavens! So it's finally starting to feel like Spring! Yippy!!!

I thought I would share a Thank You Card I made recently for my Mom's Caretaker. She is a Sweetheart with a Fashionista/Diva side and Pink is her favorite color. The base is AC Moore Cardstock in White, Patterned Papers are from an AC Moore Cardstock Patterned Pack which came in 6x6 so it's PERFECT for Card Making. I Stamped and Heat Embossed the Sentiment in Glittery Pink on a Frame from the same Patterned Paper, added some Ribbon and of course Rhinestones.  I Love Love Love Bright Colors and Monochromatic Schemes, and this one fell together exactly as I saw it in my "Creative Thoughts", otherwise known as my "Pea-Brain"! Don't you just LOVE it when that happens?!


Thanks for stopping by!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment