Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Happy Easter!!!
Just a quick blog tonite because I'm spent...from slaving over a hot srove ALL day to running errands and having 2 kids over at the last minute...and I still have an Egg Hunt to do....so here we go!

This is an Easter Card I made for my Best Friend,  and I felt quite accomplished since I could never figure out how to make those beautiful Flowers I keep seeing...well this morning I set my mind to it and finally figured it out!  The Base White Cardstock is from AC MOORE,  the Patterned Paper is from DCWV, and the Solid Colored Cardstock is also from DCWV. I Cricut Cut and Mat the 2 pieces in the middle from the Basics Cart in CCR, then Embossed the White layer, then on a separate sheet of White Cardstock I Heat Embossed the Easter Greeting in a Pink Tinsel and adhered that with Foam Tape. I added the Rhinestones and finally created the Roses, using the Essentials Cart in CCR. 

Sooooo excited to add a new technique to my repertoire! 





Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment