Sunday, February 23, 2014

Navigating Through My Crafty Being

Good Morning!  Navigating through life is a little bit like navigating the internet...you learn as you go! Well my Crafting style follows the same principles,  and though I hate making mistakes (a lil bit of a perfectionist), sometimes the best details come out and generate new ideas! So, although we think everything has to be perfect,  like life, you gotta tweak it sometimes to get what it how you'll like it!

This next project shows just that...1 mistake, or so I thought, gave me an opportunity to embellish in ways I wouldn't of imagined! AC Moore Cardstock was used for the base along with a scrap of Snowflake Paper for the layer. I used the Winter Wonderland Cartridge from Anna Griffin with my Cricut E2 for the Snowflakes layered with Rhinestones whic  is popping up with pop dots on a strip of White Iridescent Ribbon tied up with a simple bow. Hope you Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Love the fun snowman, awesome sparkly snowflakes and beautiful bow!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete