Friday, January 29, 2016

Birthday's & Cutting Boards

Good Morning from balmy Northern Maine! Just kidding...although 24° for the end of January is actually considered a "Beautiful" day, I'm kinda anxious for 40°...or more snow...whichever comes first, even if I'm pretty sure we'll have time to get pummeled before the 40' start can hit!!!

My Best Friend celebrated her Birthday recently and I'm dropping off her gift & card tonight when I pick up her daughter to go ice skating...and I must say, I'm kinda anxious for her to open these up!

The card is made using my Ultimate Crafters Companion Pro into a Gate Fold Card, topped with Birthday Paper from Best Creations, then I cut a small square and punched all around using my Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set and added a Birthday Cake from my Special Moments Sticker Collection which is layered and added the perfect "oomph". A little bling all the way around with flatback rhinestones went a long way! I stamped the inside and back sentiments with a rainbow ink pad and heat embossed with clear embossing powder that I mixed a little glitter in...simple but carries some punch!

 Then came her gift...it's actually my first Cricut designed/vinyled Cutting Board! Completely designed using only Cricut Craft Room and the Subscription with a whole lotta imagination! If I can find a little helper around to point 'n shoot, I might just create a tutorial this weekend! We'll see...I'm still taking down Christmas decorations!

Thanks for stopping by as Always
&
Hope you Enjoy!!!






And here's the Cutting Board...





No comments:

Post a Comment